YC at Internet Marketing Mind tagged me, along with five other bloggers to answer these 5 questions. Being the kind of guy that doesn’t like to ignore a challenge or a fun post, I gladly accepted.
- How long have you been blogging?
I first started blogging in July 2006 on the Blogger platform. I didn’t put much effort into it back then and focused most of my attention on more worthwhile projects. In September 2007 I decided to give it another go and move over to WordPress instead. Since then I’ve been blogging regularly.
- What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
Someone told me blogs make money. Pretty simple. I don’t really have any mentors; I’m progressing as a blogger on my own, but blogging isn’t my main source of income.
- Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
A little bit of both. My main purpose isn’t to blog for money, but I’m making money while doing it so I’m not complaining. The main reason though is to have fun, connect with other bloggers and marketers and to share my thoughts on the industry of internet marketing.
- Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online
- Meeting new people and exchanging ideas.
- Learning new methods and reading information on how I can better improve my businesses and internet projects.
- It sure beats a regular day job.
- Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world
- Sometimes it can be a challenge to keep up with blog posts and new topics to write about, but I somehow manage.
- Generating traffic to my sites is still a challenge, although this blog has been doing fairly well since its debut in September.
- If you miss a day or take a vacation, you miss out on loads of information that could potentially be valuable money makers.
I’m going to tag 5 people I think will respond to this request and answer the same questions. I think they’ll have fun doing this. 😛
- Lynn – She’s a very smart woman with over 10 years of internet marketing experience.
- Ruck – One of the first fellow marketers I met online. He knows his stuff.
- Suzanne – A knowledgeable marketer I know from a forum I frequent.
- Jacquelyn – A blogger on the pursuit of financial independence.
- Israel – A disciplined blogger on a mission.
Tweet This Post!