Opt-In Comments is a new WordPress plugin from Ian Fernando that makes building your e-mail list a little bit easier. What Opt-In Comments does is allow visitors who leave a comment on your WordPress blog to opt-in to your e-mail list.
How Can Opt-In Comments Make Me Money?
Easy! Once a reader submits their e-mail address to you and joins your list, you can market to that person over and over. A reader may visit your site once to find the information they’re looking for and never return. What this plugin does is allow you to communicate with that particular person in the future. Think of all the valuable e-mail addresses sitting in your SQL database when someone leaves a comment – now you can take advantage of them. 😉
What’s the difference between a normal opt-in form and Opt-In Comments?
Standard Opt-In Form:
- Readers Need to Opt-In
- Readers Expect Something in Return
- You NEED a GOOD Squeeze Page
- Not Guaranteed to capture every reader
- Low Opt-In Results
- Readers JUST need to leave a Comment
- Readers want to leave their opinion
- Readers do not expect anything in return
- Works with ANY e-mail form/campaign
- Do not need a Squeeze Page
- Just Need a WordPress Comment Form
- Guaranteed to Capture every commenter
- HIGH Opt-In Results
- WordPress Only
Tweet This Post!