A colleague of mine passed a report on to me this past weekend all about creating compelling content to rank well in search engines. Most of these ‘free reports’ are mostly fluff from my previous experiences with such material, but I was surprisingly impressed at its value.
The report was created by Brian Clark of the CopyBlogger website, so you know it’s packed with some valuable information.
How to Create Compelling Content That Ranks Well in Search Engines is a 29-page report on everything from SEO, meta tags, keyword research, to writing for the search engines.
Other topics in the report include:
- Why SEO Copywriting Still Matters
- How Search Engines Work
- Why You Have to Spoon Feed Search Engines
- The 5 Essential Elements of Keyword Research
- How to Create Cornerstone Content That Google Loves
- Five Link Building Strategies That Work
- Five Areas to Focus On for Effective SEO Copywriting
- Why Writing for People Works for Search Engines
- How to Make SEO Copywriting Simple
Oh, it’s also free, if the title of this post wasn’t clear enough. Brian is a fantastic writer and definitely knows how to rank well in the search engines. His site CopyBlogger is read by thousands of bloggers, copywriters and PR professionals on a daily basis and provides insight into how to arrange your words to stand out and get your points across.
If you’ve been stumped over your copywriting efforts for a while, this is definitely a report you should take advantage of.
Tweet This Post!