Calling all entrepreneurs, small business owners and innovators. British Airways is holding a contest to award a Business Opportunity Grant to the most deserving recipients.
In an effort to boost face-to-face meeting time with other businesses, British Airways is highlighting the importance of a traditional meeting style. You can communicate effectively online, but it really counts when you get offline and engage your clients in that personal way that only meeting in person can do.
With the recent economic downturn, some businesses may be cutting back on travel expenses, but what they don’t realize is how important meeting in-person can be to sealing the deal. This is where British Airways comes in.
From now until September 30th, the airline wants to hear why you deserve the grant and how it could help you. Write an essay telling about your company and highlighting your objectives for 2010 and how a grant could help your business. The winner will have all of 2010 to turn their grant into new business opportunities.
- British Airways airfare for 10 round-trip Club World business class flights.
- 5 free British Airways World Cargo freight shipments of up to 500 kilos to worldwide destinations
- $1000 toward accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott
- 5 Regus Businessworld Gold Cards providing access to business lounges worldwide
- Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Apply for the Business Opportunity Grant
Tweet This Post!