Summer is almost here! With the Victoria Day holiday last week in Canada and now Memorial Day in the U.S., those two events signify the unofficial countdown to summer in North America.
Any marketer knows you need to follow trends, observe hot niches, popular events etc. Seasons are no different, just as when winter rolls around you should be starting to think about Christmas marketing. With the warmer weather upon us, most folks are thinking about heading outside, planning trips, working on their beach bodies, tanning and so on.
My Top 5 Recommend Summer Offers*
- Acai Burn — Helps your audience burn fat and become healthy without the use of chemicals or supplements. Pays out $35.00 per lead and is available to Canada and U.S. traffic, as well as several other countries. Accepted traffic is e-mail, search, web and contextual.
- Sedona, Arizona Vacation — This offer provides your audience with the chance to win a free trip to beautiful Sedona, Arizona. A short form gets you $1.35 and it’s available to be marketed to Canadian and U.S. traffic. Accepted traffic is e-mail, search and web.
- Jenny Craig Web Version — Just like Acai, this offer helps to get your body in shape just in time for summer. Once your visitors sign up for the program, you get $11.00. Offer is limited to U.S. traffic via web only.
- Dish Network — You may be thinking how does T.V. fit into the summer habits of Americans? Simple — summer sports is a huge niche! Between endless games on the tube, UFC championships and new sitcoms/dramas premiering in a few weeks, your audience won’t want to miss all the action. Simply requesting more information on the available plans pays you $9. Offer is limited to U.S. traffic via e-mail only.
- Easy Google Cash — If your audience isn’t the outdoors or TV-type, then they may be interested in staying at home and making additional income in these tough economic times. Easy Google Cash pays out $35.00 per lead when your visitor requests information on how to use Google to make money from their home. Accepts traffic from Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. via search only.
My favourite offer out of all of these is definitely the fitness products… Jenny Craig and Acai hands down. Health products are the top converting offers on most affiliate networks.
Being creative in your marketing tactics is key though. Everybody is promoting these as well, so think outside the box, using some clever wording in your ad copy, make yourself stand out etc. Think about how most people would promote these offers, and then do the complete opposite.
Not only will you be helping your audience with their summer plans, whether it be getting back into shape or going on a vacation, but you will make yourself some nice summer coin yourself. Now get to it!
*Offers vary by network. For this example, MarketLeverage was used.
Tweet This Post!